What is it?
The 3x5 Club is a year-long program to help you know and understand the Bible.
Most of wish that we knew the Bible better than we do. It seems like such an overwhelming task, though. We think that we need some special knowledge or training in order to know it and understand it, like the minister at our church.
But God's Word is meant for God's people. He is eager to use it -- all of it -- to speak to you in your daily life. And so The 3x5 Club is designed to help you read and understand the whole Bible better than you ever have before.
Who is it for?
The 3x5 Club is for anyone who wants to know the Bible better. There are no prerequisites or expectations. There is no entrance exam. You don't have to come in with a certain level of knowledge or familiarity.
The beautiful thing about God's Word is that we can always keep learning from it. Because of that, every person in The 3x5 Club will learn and grow -- whether coming in as a novice or as a lifelong Bible student.
Because that will be the pace of our reading -- 3 chapters every day and 5 chapters on Sundays. Start reading at that rate on January 1st, and you'll finish the whole Bible by the end of the year!
3x5 Club Guarantees
If you will faithfully participate in this program, we guarantee that:
1) You'll finish the Bible. If you read the assigned passages for each day, you'll finish the entire Bible during 2014. For folks who have never read the whole Bible cover-to-cover, this is an amazingly satisfying accomplishment!
2) It won't be that hard. If you keep up with the daily reading, you'll find that the amount of time it takes each day is very manageable -- less time than many of us spend on email every day.
3) You'll know the Bible much better. If you do the daily reading and take full advantage of The 3x5 Club online resources, you'll come out of this year with a much better knowledge and understanding of the Bible.
4) Your knowledge will snowball. You know how rolling a snowball works. The greater the surface area on a snowball, the more additional snow it is able to pick up as you roll it. Likewise, the more you learn about the Bible, the more you'll find yourself picking up in future reading, studying, classes, sermons, hymns, worship services, etc.
5) You'll hear God more clearly. The Bible is His word, and when we have it in our heads and in our hearts, we make it that much easier for Him to be able to speak to us in all of life.
Sign Up Today!
The 3x5 Club group for 2014 is already well underway. If you want to be part of the 2015 experience, however, you may sign up today through this web site.
A Book Like No (Every) Other
Watch this video to see both why we need to and how we can learn the Bible.